All of our higher education courses are accredited by our University partner, the University of Portsmouth, which means that although you will study at Eastleigh College, you will need to follow the University's application process to secure your place:
- Find the appropriate course on this website by clicking through from our courses page.
- Click the ‘Apply now’ link towards the bottom of the page, next to the start date you would like.
- At this point you will be redirected to the relevant University of Portsmouth application process. This may be directly on the University's website or via UCAS, depending on the course you have applied for and the time of year you are applying.
- Please follow the appropriate steps on the application form, being sure to complete all of the mandatory fields.
- Once your application has been submitted you should receive an email confirming that this has been sent to the relevant admissions team. Please check your spam folder if you have not received this.
What happens next?
In all instances our friendly Admissions teams will carefully consider your application, assessing each one individually and in accordance with our Admissions Policy, ensuring that all candidates are treated fairly.
- The team will look to process each application within 10 working days (though please note this may vary during busy periods, such as over the summer break), after which you will be contacted regarding next steps.
- Once all of the necessary paperwork has been processed, and any interviews or entrance assessments have been attended and completed, you will be advised of your offer status, including whether it is on condition of any further academic achievement.
- Offer decisions are made within 10 working days of interview.
- Please note that a place on your desired course is not confirmed until any necessary payments have been taken and your enrolment paperwork has been completed. Our team will advise you of this once your application paperwork has been processed.
- The team will then share any relevant information with you, in preparation for you starting your course. This will include where to go on your first day, or anything you need to prepare in preparation for your first lesson.
- The team will be able to offer information and guidance on the costs of the course and the different ways your learning can be financed at any stage in the process, but please note you will have to have made that decision and be able to make your first payment at the point of enrolment.
Want to find out more?
If you have a question regarding any aspect of the College, including how we can best support you through your studies, please contact our Information, Advice and Guidance Team on 023 8091 1000, email email@example.com, or fill in the blue form at the bottom of this page
Alternatively, why not visit one of our Open Events, where you can see our excellent facilities and speak to our friendly staff? Our part-time Open Events normally take place in June each year. For full details, please visit the events page on this website, or contact the team for further information.
Don't have the necessary entry requirements to embark on a Higher Education course just yet? Don't worry, we also run an Access to Higher Education course to get you started!
Visit our small print page for clarification on fee's, including our refunds and cancellation policy.
View our complaints procedure.