Eastleigh College offers a wide range of higher level professional qualifications, which have been designed to offer you a way of studying which best suits your work-life requirements.
If you would like to study a traditional HE degree, we offer a number of courses which are taught on-site in Eastleigh, but are accredited by the University of Portsmouth. As an alternative, we also offer a number of qualifications at the same level which offer differing modes of study. This is broken down in the following list:
- Work-based: No formal ‘lessons’, you put together a portfolio of evidence whilst at work, alongside receiving guidance and support from your assigned assessor
- Day/block release (ECTA): You will attend lessons either one day a week (‘day’ release) or a number of whole weeks within a set period (‘block’ release)
Level 4, 5, 6 and 7 Part-Time Courses
- Faculty: a variety of long or short courses studied at set times through classroom based learning at the College
- Work-based: a qualification gained through a completed portfolio of works, whilst your current, related job role is undertaken
- Higher Education: studied part-time at Eastleigh College, with access to the facilities at the University of Portsmouth, who accredit the qualifications
To view all of our professional courses at this level, please click here to visit our courses page.