Higher Education Progression
Support is available for learners wishing to progress onto Higher Education. The College provides:
- Higher Education Events such as UCAS convention, student’s fresher’s fair, local HE institutions visits, etc.
- Higher Education Information Evening (for students and parents)
- Higher Education Finance Evening (for students and parents)
- Individual Support and workshops in applying via the UCAS system
- Support with developing a personal statement to support your UCAS application
- Careers & Progression Advice
Eastleigh College has a dedicated Careers Adviser. Students can book appointments for 1:1 advice and guidance for any support relating to careers, progression and making choices. Further support is also available through workshops on employability and progression opportunities. In addition, further careers advice and information on progression opportunities is available on Moodle.
For students aged 19 and over, learners can also make use of The National Careers Service available to all adults, regardless of age, qualifications or employment status. They can be reached by calling 0800 0800 1954 700 or via their website. They will be able to give learners first-hand independent advice and guidance by phone and online, or put you in touch with local independent advisers.