The Eastleigh College Board and Senior Management Team launched an ambitious strategy for the period 2020-2024 that sets out the College’s priorities to see more learners, be more successful, more often. Click here to read the full news story.
Our Vision, Mission and Values statements establish a framework for success, defining what makes our College truly exceptional and different from other education and training providers. Download a copy of our strategy here.
Our vision is: By 2024 be the first choice technical and professional college for learners, employers and staff across the Solent and South Hampshire.
The mission of Eastleigh College is to: Create successful careers, business prosperity and strong communities through excellence and opportunity in technical and professional education, training and apprenticeships.
Eastleigh College staff and governors believe our learners should be career ready and that the behaviours for the workplace flow through everything we do, including what we expect of our staff and students whilst they are on-site with us, or out representing us. The College seeks to embed its workplace values and expects its staff and learners to be:
- Respectful - polite, tolerant, honest, friendly, supportive
- Professional - punctual, prepared, lead by example, meet deadlines
- Ambitious - aim high, be your best, exceed targets, be inquisitive
- Resilient – commit, be determined, keep going however hard it gets, manage your own wellbeing
The areas of specialism where the College can demonstrate excellence are:
- Construction and building services
- Health, science, care and public services
- Business, customer service, administration, human resources, finance and law
- Education, training and careers
- Supported learning
- English, English as a second language and maths
- Digital skills
- Community learning
- Access and higher education
- Blended online learning
Ambitious strategy aims to create the best ‘new normal’ for college learners and staff
The Eastleigh College Board and Senior Management Team have launched an ambitious strategy for the period 2020-24 that sets out the College’s priorities to see more learners, be more successful, more often.
How we are keeping our college Covid-19 secure
The College has remained open throughout the Covid-19 pandemic for many learners and as from September 2020 all learners (including those planning to attend at College House) have returned to a full high-quality education programme as per government guidelines.