Vision, Mission, Values
You will see below Eastleigh College's Vision, Mission and Values. These statements establish a framework for success, defining what makes our College truly exceptional and different from other education and training providers.
To provide technical and professional education and training that is business focused and to industry standards, that raises the aspirations of learners and contributes to the economic growth of the Solent.
To create life changing opportunities that lead to strong careers and enable businesses to prosper.
As an organisation we are committed to continuous improvement and have an ambitious approach. Our culture is to be customer-focused, responsive, creative and proactive, well-informed, positive and energetic, solution seeking and professional.
Our College charter also sets out the strong promise we have to our learners:
Eastleigh College promises to:
- Treat each learner fairly, with respect and courtesy.
- Create a welcoming and safe environment that will support a diverse community of learners.
- Provide accurate, helpful, timely information, advice and guidance to help learners achieve their learning goals and future aspirations.
- Ensure a well-organised and enjoyable learning experience with clear outcomes and support to achieve these outcomes.
- Provide regular feedback on work and progress in order to inspire learners to do better and reach their full potential.
- Provide access to safe facilities and appropriate learning resources to help learners to develop and progress.
- Respond promptly if learners let us know if we do not deliver our promises.
- Publish regular information so learners can be assured that Eastleigh College is providing a high quality learning experience.