Job Vacancies Details
We are recruiting for an ambitious, professional, resilient and respectful:
Salary of £11592 (£23,184 FTE), up to £14,212 (£28,424 FTE) if accessing full flexible pay options.
18.5 hours per week (0.5 FTE), 52 weeks per year.
Benefits to Support Work Life Balance: 28 days annual leave + Bank holidays pro rata. Flexible work, holiday and pay options.
- Support colleagues in setting up and clearing away all specialist materials for classes.
- Maintain specialist areas in a clean and tidy condition including sorting and maintaining tools, equipment and materials.
- Carry out general maintenance checks on equipment in the rooms and identify and report for external servicing.
- Control stock for STEM areas including requisition of supplies when needed, and receive and document materials and maintain store rooms.
- Highly motivated and professional individual, with experience working within a STEM area and workshops.
- Able to manage own workload and re-prioritise tasks as required to meet the departments business needs.
- Well organised and hold an excellent range of communication skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft IT packages.
- Minimum GCSE grade 4 / C in English & Maths or equivalent.
- Relevant Health & Safety Qualification is desirable.
- Relevant STEM qualification up to level 2.
- F-Gas qualification.
- Willingness to work towards further relevant qualifications.
Ideal attributes of applicant:
- You will be comfortable talking and engaging with a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Be a highly organised, collaborative and enthusiastic team player.
- You will have a keen interest in our industry and willing to undergo further training and development.
- You will be ambitious and want to drive to maintain our high standards.
- You are ambitious, professional, respectful and resilient, thriving in a high trust and high performance culture.
- You can make a significant contribution in our mission to provide excellence and opportunity in both technical and professional education, training and apprenticeships.
- 28 days annual leave + Bank holidays pro rata.
- Car Charging Points.
- Flexible Pay - Access to LGPS or NEST pension schemes
- Flexible Holiday - Buy and Sell Holiday options
- Flexible working - Working from Home and Hybrid delivery and hybrid Working
- Internal service discounts
- Health & Wellbeing Support Packages
Further details: Job Description & Person Specification