Job Vacancies Details
We are recruiting for an ambitious, professional, resilient and respectful:
Quality, Compliance & Improvement Officer (Maternity Cover)
Salary of £24,511 per annum, up to £30,050 per annum if accessing full flexible pay options.
37 hours per week, 52 weeks per year. Fixed term contract until 31st July 2023.
Benefits to Support Work Life Balance: 28 days annual leave + Bank holidays. Flexible work, holiday and pay options.
- You will be monitoring training provision, liaising with subcontractors and undertaking audit practices on internal departments.
- Reporting progress to the Quality, Compliance and Improvement Manager.
- Calling samples of learners from those live on courses/programmes and recording and monitoring outcomes of progress and satisfaction and adherence with ESFA funding rules.
- Implement a robust tracking system that monitors the learner journey and quality processes (in line with funding body, End Point Assessments (EPA) and OFSTED regulations).
- Writing up, storing and disseminating of audit reports; frequency of audits will be dependent upon risk.
- Highly motivated Compliance professional with a range of industry experience.
- Able to manage own workload and re-prioritise tasks as required to meet the departments business needs.
- Well organised and hold an excellent range of communication skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft IT packages.
- Minimum GCSE grade 4 / C in English & Maths or equivalent.
- Relevant level 3 qualification of equivalent.
- IQA/Assessors award desirable.
- ICT level 2 desirable.
Ideal attributes of applicant:
- You will be comfortable talking and engaging with a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Be a highly organised, collaborative and enthusiastic team player.
- You will have a keen interest in our industry and willing to undergo further training and development.
- You will be ambitious and want to drive to maintain our high standards.
- You are ambitious, professional, respectful and resilient, thriving in a high trust and high performance culture.
- You can make a significant contribution in our mission to provide excellence and opportunity in both technical and professional education, training and apprenticeships.
- 28 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Car Charging Points.
- Flexible Pay - Access to LGPS or NEST pension schemes
- Flexible Holiday - Buy and Sell Holiday options
- Flexible working - Working from Home and Hybrid delivery and hybrid Working
- Internal service discounts
- Health & Wellbeing Support Packages
More details: Job Description & Person Specificiation