Job Vacancies Details
We are recruiting for an ambitious, professional, resilient and respectful:
Online Trainer in Functional Skills
Salary of up to £120 per learner completion (up to £149.25 per learner completion if accessing full flexible pay options).
Benefits to Support Work-Life Balance: 28 days paid annual leave + Bank holidays pro rata. Flexible work, holiday and pay options.
- To be accountable for maintaining a caseload of learners that are undertaking online learning programmes, ensuring delivery of training is meeting the requirements of the funding body, awarding body and the College.
- Ensuring candidates are ready for their exams and support in the preparation and booking of functional skill exams.
- Assist in the recruitment, selection and admission and education of learners. Identifying suitable online learning programmes for learners and providing appropriate information, advice and guidance for the qualification.
- Delivery of this post involves understanding the schemes of work, and producing appropriate learning materials and assessment plans.
- Resources accessed online via our learning platform where you will access workloads and provide robust developmental feedback to the learners.
- You will be liaising with multiple learners, IQA and administration teams to ensure the effective delivery of the College’s online programmes.
- Highly motivated Online Trainer – with a range of Functional Skills experience in English & Maths.
- Experience of assessing in the relevant subjects.
- Ability to use IT for online training for a diverse range of learners.
- Well organised and hold an excellent range of communication skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft IT packages.
- Minimum GCSE grade 4 / C in English & Maths or equivalent.
- Relevant industry/sector qualification in English or Maths.
- Assessor award (A1 or equivalent).
- Level 3 teaching qualification.
Ideal attributes of applicant:
- You will be comfortable talking and engaging with a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Be a highly organised, collaborative and enthusiastic team player.
- You will have a keen interest in our industry and willing to undergo further training and development.
- You will be ambitious and want to drive to maintain our high standards.
- You are ambitious, professional, respectful and resilient, thriving in a high trust and high performance culture.
- You can make a significant contribution in our mission to provide excellence and opportunity in both technical and professional education, training and apprenticeships.
- 28 days holiday + Bank Holidays pro rata
- Car Charging Points.
- Flexible Pay - Access to LGPS or NEST pension schemes
- Flexible Holiday - Buy and Sell Holiday options
- Flexible working - Working from Home and Hybrid delivery and hybrid Working
- Internal service discounts
- Health & Wellbeing Support Packages
Further details: Job Description & Person Specification