Job Vacancies Details
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Hours: 37 per week
Full-Time, fixed term until July 2021
Start Date: ASAP
Closing Date: 20th February 2020
A day in the life of…..
Are you a dynamic, organised and highly creative individual who is used to working on a varied range of projects, to aggressive deadlines at a strategic level? Are you able to find creative solutions to a problem and lead a diverse team in delivering them in a competitive and restrictive environment? Then we would love to hear from you…
Eastleigh College operates in a diverse and competitive market, in order to encourage a range of customers to undertake one of its courses. Audiences range from 16 year old school pupils, to adults seeking part-time career development or hobby pursuits, through to FTSE 100 businesses seeking apprentices or a solution for their staff training needs.
- A rare opening has emerged within the department and the team is currently seeking a talented individual with relevant experience to:
- To promote the college brand and values both externally and internally.
- To lead the development and implementation of an ambitious, inspiring and innovative marketing strategy ensuring that the college brand and values are reflected across all channels.
- Lead the programme of targeted marketing activities to ensure that learner recruitment targets are met.
- Ensure that external and internal college marketing and recruitment events are of the highest quality and meet customer expectations.
- Lead the capture and collation of management information and direct feedback that is timely and accurate to enable effective decision making.
- To ensure rigorous management and governance of all marketing data, including taking ownership of marketing technology selection and implementation.
- Degree or equivalent professional qualification in marketing or related field
- Evidence of ongoing and relevant CPD
- Management qualification
Ideal attributes of applicant:
- Highly organised
- Ability to work with autonomy
- Team player
How to Apply
More details: Job Description & Person Specification
Following a review of the recruitment process we are now requesting references prior to interview – please ensure when applying, you have provided the details of referees that cover the previous 5 years of employment and a character reference.
Should you be interested in any of our vacancies please complete the application (2 parts) and send it to email@example.com or alternatively send an up to date CV with a covering letter
Please ensure you return both parts to ensure your application is complete.