Job Vacancies Details
Marketing and Digital Executive
Salary: £33,900 dependant on qualifications and experience
Hours: 37 per week
Start date: ASAP
Closing date: 9th February 2020
A day in the life of…..
Are you a dynamic, organised and highly skilled marketing professional who is used to working on a varied range of projects, to aggressive deadlines with a great deal of autonomy? Do you love finding creative solutions to a problem? Then we would love to hear from you…
Eastleigh College operates in a diverse and competitive market, in order to encourage a range of customers to undertake one of its courses. Audiences range from 16 year old school pupils, to adults seeking part-time career development or hobby pursuits, through to FTSE 100 businesses seeking apprentices or a solution for their staff training needs.
A rare opening has emerged within the department and the team is currently seeking a talented individual with relevant experience to:
- Promote the college brand and values both externally and internally.
- Coordinate the ambitious, inspiring and innovative marketing programme ensuring that the college brand and values are reflected across all channels.
- Coordinate the programme of targeted marketing activities to ensure that learner recruitment targets are met.
- Ensure that external and internal college marketing and recruitment events are of the highest quality and meet customer expectations.
- Coordinate the capture and collation of management information that is timely and accurate to enable effective decision making.
- GCSE/Level 2 or equivalent in Maths and English
- Degree or equivalent professional qualification in marketing or related field
- Evidence of ongoing and relevant CPD
Ideal attributes of applicant:
- Ability to work with autonomy
- Team player
Eastleigh College is more than a place for learning; it is a community. We are a highly successful Further Education College employing approximately 500 staff. We offer a wide variety of technical and professional courses to over 22,000 learners across the country, providing them with the specific skills that employers are seeking. This includes a wide variety of full-time courses, part-time professional courses and Apprenticeships.
More details: Job Description & Person Specificiation
Following a review of the recruitment process we are now requesting references prior to interview – please ensure when applying, you have provided the details of referees that cover the previous 5 years of employment and a character reference.
How to Apply
Should you be interested in any of our vacancies please complete the application (2 parts) and send it to email@example.com or alternatively send an up to date CV with a covering letter