Job Vacancies Details
CONTENT MARKETING COORDINATOR
Hours: 37 per week
Closing Date: 2nd April 2019
A rare opening has emerged within the department, and the team is currently seeking a talented individual with relevant marketing, journalism and public relations experience to:
- Enhance the reputation of the College by curating (and creating), managing, measuring and distributing newsworthy and engaging content across all external and internal communication channels.
- Actively engage with the range of College audiences on social media, developing a posting schedule of planned content where possible.
- Develop relationships with internal departments and online sources / influencers in order to source or create relevant content.
- Monitor the College’s brand and our competitors brands online in order to identify best practice ensure the businesses continued growth, in a challenging market.
It would be highly desirable for you to have:
- A minimum of three years’ demonstrable experience of content creation and delivery in a similar role.
- Experience writing for blogs, websites, newsletters, press releases and promotional collateral
- The ability to simplify the complex: an excellent storyteller with great content creation and editorial skills
- Accurate and meticulous copywriting experience
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and within budget
As well as a good working understanding of:
- PPC (pay-per-click advertising)
- SEO (search engine optimisation)
- Google Analytics
Eastleigh College is more than a place for learning; it is a community. We are a highly successful Further Education College employing approximately 500 staff. We offer a wide variety of technical and professional courses to over 22,000 learniers across the country, providing them with the specific skills that employers are seeking. This includes a wide variety of full-time courses, part-time professional courses and Apprenticeships.
Further details: Job Description & Person Specification
Following a review of the recruitment process we are now requesting references prior to interview – please ensure when applying, you have provided the details of referees that cover the previous 5 years of employment and a character reference.
How to Apply
Should you be interested in any of our vacancies please complete the application (2 parts) and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure you return both parts to ensure your application is complete.