Job Vacancies Details
Management Accountant Apprenticeship
(Accountancy and Taxation Professional up to Level 7)
Salary: From £24,504 to £25,966 per annum (dependent on skills and experience)
Hours: 37 per week (1.0 FTE)
Closing Date: 17th July 2020
A day in the life of a Management Accountant:
A typical day would be working with financial data to support management decisions. Towards the beginning of month the majority of the tasks will contribute to the production of the College’s management accounts pack. Throughout the month tasks include VAT reports, budget reports, working with budget holders and creating ad-hoc financial information.
You would also learnt the roles of the various sections of the finance team and will be involved in other College wide projects.
• Ability to work within and support a team.
• Ability to work independently, prioritise when organising your own workload and work towards deadlines.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Some financial experience and evidence of problem solving skills.
• Advanced IT skills including use of MS Excel.
• GCSE English and Maths at C Level or above (or Level 2 equivalent).
• A levels or equivalent. Degree desirable.
Further information: Job Description & Person Specification
Following a review of the recruitment process we are now requesting references prior to interview – please ensure when applying, you have provided the details of referees that cover the previous 5 years of employment and a character reference.
How to Apply
Should you be interested in any of our vacancies please complete the application (2 parts) and send it to email@example.com alternatively send an up to date CV with a covering letter
Please ensure you return both parts to ensure your application is complete.