Job Vacancies Details
SESSIONAL TUTORS FOR LEISURE COURSES
Salary: £18.33 to £28.49 per hour, dependant on qualifications and experience.
We require enthusiastic and talented individuals to teach the following subjects within our Adult and Community Learning programme. You need to demonstrate excellent subject knowledge, relevant experience and a willingness to acquire a teaching qualification if required. All courses are subject to student enrolments.The closing date for these posts is 1st August 2018
Interviews will take place the week of 6th august 2018
For further details please contact: Sandy Metcalf 02380911750
- Bicycle Maintenance – basic bicycle maintenance and repair.
- Computers – various vacancies teaching a range of abilities - beginners to website creation to selling online.
- Italian Advanced – for our course further developing fluency and understanding of the Italian language.
- Interior Design –to teach our popular introductory course.
- Garden Design – a course looking at redesigning and improving your garden.
- Knitting – to teach one day workshops catering for a range of abilities.
- Chinese and Thai Cooking – an eight week course cooking dishes from China, Malaysia and Thailand.
- Roman Blinds – to lead a one day workshop.
- Social Media for Business – an introductory course on how to develop your business online.
- 1st Aid – basic First Aid to be taught in the Community.
- Novelty Celebration Cakes – to teach how to shape cakes and make novelty toppings.
- Beekeeping for Beginners - for our course teaching the rudiments of keeping bees.
- Drama - teaching Drama on our Adult Enrichment Programme
- Art Appreciation
- British Sign Language
Further details: Job Description & Person Specification
How to Apply
Should you be interested in any of our vacancies please complete the application (2 parts) and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure you return both parts to ensure your application is complete.
For further information please contact:
The HR Dept, Eastleigh College on 023 8091 1173
Please read this leaflet carefully before completing your application form.
We require enthusiastic and talented individuals to teach the following subjects within our Adult and Community Learning programme. You need to demonstrate excellent subject knowledge, relevant experience and a willingness to acquire a teaching qualification if required. All courses are subject to student enrolments.