Job Vacancies Details
We are recruiting for an ambitious, professional, resilient and respectful:
Lecturer in Refrigeratiom
Salary of £34,917, up to £43,185 if accessing full flexible pay options.
37 hours per week, 52 weeks per year.
Benefits to Support Work Life Balance: 47 days annual leave + Bank holidays. Flexible work, holiday and pay options.
- Build learners understanding throughout the course by material in practical and theory sessions.
- Teach on courses and work to develop an outstanding provision that has a positive impact on the learner and assessment process.
- Checking learner’s competence against industry standards to enable them to gain their qualification.
- To assist in the development of teaching and learning materials, preparing schemes of work, lesson plans and maintaining records to monitor learner progression, achievement and attendance.
- Highly motivated Refrigeration & Air Conditioning professional with a range of industry experience.
- Either teaching/mentoring experience or have supported apprentices in the work place.
- Well organised and hold an excellent range of communication skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft IT packages.
- Minimum GCSE grade 4 / C in English & Maths or equivalent.
- Relevant Refrigeration qualification at level 3.
- F-Gas qualification is essential.
- Hydrocarbons course desirable.
- Willingness to work towards teaching qualification / or to hold a teaching qualification.
Ideal attributes of applicant:
- You will be comfortable talking and engaging with a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Be a highly organised, collaborative and enthusiastic team player.
- You will have a keen interest in our industry and willing to undergo further training and development.
- You will be ambitious and want to drive to maintain our high standards.
- You are ambitious, professional, respectful and resilient, thriving in a high trust and high performance culture.
- You can make a significant contribution in our mission to provide excellence and opportunity in both technical and professional education, training and apprenticeships.
- 47 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Car Charging Points.
- Flexible Pay - Access to TPS or NEST pension schemes
- Flexible Holiday - Buy and Sell Holiday options
- Flexible working - Working from Home and Hybrid delivery and hybrid Working
- Internal service discounts
- Health & Wellbeing Support Packages
If you are looking to make a career change, and get into teaching, we will fully support you to be successful by offering you the time to complete the course and 100% financial support towards the cost of the course; as a college we are committed to your personal development and our mission is to ensure that all members of our learning community grow and develop #BeBetter. Further information about transitioning to the FE sector can be found here: Share your skills and teach in further education - Teach in further education - gov.uk (campaign.gov.uk)
Further details: Job Description and Person Specification