Job Vacancies Details
Lecturer in Electrical Installation
Salary: Up to £23,811 per annum, pro rata (unqualified teacher status)
Up to £34,917 per annum/ pro rata (qualified teacher status)
Hours: 37 per week, 52 weeks per year
Start date: TBC
A day in the life of…..
Electrical Installation Lecturer includes teaching and assessment of Level 1 to Level 3 learners of all ages including apprentices, adult learners and those on study programmes. You will be building the theory and practical knowledge and skill and ultimately checking learners competence to industry standards. You will be providing the opportunities and guidance to learners not in industry to help them on their career path to become an Electrician. You will be part of highly successful team of Electrical Installation Lecturers and Course managers and recording and reporting learner progress to the Curriculum Manager and Deputy Principle to requirements to maintain and improve our high standards
- Highly motivated Apprenticeship time served Electrician – with a range of industry experience.
- Teaching experience skills would be desired, however skills in communication to trades, peers as well as training of apprentices.
- Knowledge of Microsoft IT packages and willingness to learn new IT systems and apps.
- Personal organisation skills High standards of communication and interpersonal skills.
- Minimum of a Level 3 NVQ in Electrical Installation
- 18th Edition BS7671 or willingness to obtain
- C&G 2391 or equivalent L3 in Inspection and Testing of electrotechnical systems
- Teaching qualifications Cert Ed or willingness to work towards
- Assessors awards and internal verification awards or willingness towards
Ideal attributes of applicant:
You will be comfortable talking and engaging with people, you will be highly organised, enthusiastic team player. You will have a keen interest in our industry, willing to undergo further training and development. Ambitious and want to drive and maintain our high standards.
Any other info.
Please note that if you have not been contacted 2 weeks after applying, please be advised you have been unsuccessful in your application for the post.
Please be advised that the post may be withdrawn at any point if a suitable applicant has been appointed.
Further details: Job Description & Person Specification
Following a review of the recruitment process we are now requesting references prior to interview – please ensure when applying, you have provided the details of referees that cover the previous 5 years of employment and a character reference.
How to Apply
Should you be interested in any of our vacancies please complete the application (2 parts) and send it to email@example.com or alternatively send an up to date CV with a covering letter
Please ensure you return both parts to ensure your application is complete.