Job Vacancies Details
LECTURER IN ELECTRICAL INSTALLATION (Sessional)
Salary: up to £34.53 per hour (dependant on qualifications and experience)
Hours: Sessional (up to 18.5 per week)
Closing Date: 19th June 2019 (to start September 2019)
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provide appropriate and relevant guidance for students/trainees and undertake lecturing and practical teaching duties as required.
- Liaise with Programme Area Manager, employers, training agents as appropriate and report on learners progress.
- To undertake any other such duties and responsibilities which may fall within the purview of such a post and grade.
- Qualified Electrician with sound industry knowledge and experience
- High standards of communication and interpersonal skills
- Ideally with teaching experience
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic
- Good IT skills
- NVQ3 in Electrical Installation
- Technical Certificate to Level 3 in Electrical Installations
- IET wiring regulations to 18th edition
- C&G2391 or equivalent in inspection and testing
- Ideally with Teaching and assessing qualifications or willingness to work towards
Eastleigh College is more than a place for learning; it is a community. We are a highly successful Further Education College employing approximately 500 staff. We offer a wide variety of technical and professional courses to over 22,000 learniers across the country, providing them with the specific skills that employers are seeking. This includes a wide variety of full-time courses, part-time professional courses and Apprenticeships.
Further details: Job Description & Person Specification
Following a review of the recruitment process we are now requesting references prior to interview – please ensure when applying, you have provided the details of referees that cover the previous 5 years of employment and a character reference.
How to Apply
Should you be interested in any of our vacancies please complete the application (2 parts) and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively send an up to date CV with a covering letter
Please ensure you return both parts to ensure your application is complete.