Job Vacancy Details
Lecturer in Built Environment
Salary: Up to £23,811 pro rata (unqualified teacher status)
Up to £34,917 pro rata (qualified teacher status)
Start Date: September 2021
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provide appropriate and relevant guidance for students/apprentices and undertake lecturing and assessing duties as required.
- Liaise with Curriculum Manager, Course Manager, employers, training agents as appropriate and report on learner’s progress.
- To undertake any other such duties and responsibilities which may fall within the purview of such a post and grade.
- Qualified Professional with sound industry knowledge and experience
- High standards of communication and interpersonal skills
- Ideally with teaching experience
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic
- Good IT skills
- HNC or higher level in a Construction or related field
- Level 2 qualifications or above in Maths and English
- Assessing qualifications and IQA
- Ideally with Teaching qualifications or willingness to work towards
Any other info.
Please note that if you have not been contacted 2 weeks after applying, please be advised you have been unsuccessful in your application for the post.
Please be advised that the post may be withdrawn at any point if a suitable applicant has been appointed.
Further details: Job Description & Person Specification
Following a review of the recruitment process we are now requesting references prior to interview – please ensure when applying, you have provided the details of referees that cover the previous 5 years of employment and a character reference.
How to Apply
Should you be interested in any of our vacancies please complete the application below (2 parts) and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please ensure you return both parts to ensure your application is complete.
References are requested prior to interview – please ensure when applying, you have provided the details of referees that cover your previous 5 years of employment. If your references do not cover 5 years, please provide details of a character reference.
Please ensure you have read and understood our Privacy Notice for Staff before completing an Application Form.