Job Vacancies Details
Lecturer in Electronic Engineering
Salary: Up to £23,811 per annum for unqualified
Up to £34,917 per annum qualified.
Hours: 37 hours per week
Start Date: ASAP
Closing Date: 27th August 2019
A day in the life of…..
The Technology Faculty is entering an exciting time of expansion with a brand new, state of the art ‘Advanced Technology’ building. We are looking to recruit a Lecturer in our Electronic Engineering department.
You will be working in a state of the art facility replicating flow processing and cluster working methods providing learners with a real-life working environment giving them the experience of taking a product through a full cycle: research and design, manufacture, testing and supply.
As an accomplished Lecturer, you will have experience of successfully managing the delivery of provision for learners.
You will teach students in the 16-19 age group who are undertaking full-time vocational courses and apprenticeships as well as part-time 19+ students who are looking to develop their skills.
- Knowledge and experience of Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Ability to teach mathematics up to Level 4 HNC/HND requirements
- Experience of developing opportunities for curriculum expansion.
- Ideally with a Teaching Qualification (Cert Ed, PGCE or equivalent), however full training can be offered to achieve qualified teacher status for the right individual wishing to enter the teaching profession
Ideal attributes of applicant:
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Excellent engineering industry experience to develop the potential of students within the area.
Eastleigh College is more than a place for learning; it is a community. We are a highly successful Further Education College employing approximately 500 staff. We offer a wide variety of technical and professional courses, which gives our learners the specific skills that employers are seeking. This includes a wide variety of full-time courses, part-time professional courses and Apprenticeships.
Further details: Job Description & Person Specification
How to Apply
Should you be interested in any of our vacancies please complete the application (2 parts) and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure you return both parts to ensure your application is complete.