Job Vacancies Details
Learning Review Officer
Salary: £19,491 per annum
Hours: 37 per week
Closing Date: 16th June 2019
Interviews: approximately 2 weeks after closing date
Fixed Term until May 2020
A day in the life of Learner Review Officer:
- As the Learner Review Officer, you will be part of the team responsible for directly communicating with learners and employers of our external apprenticeship providers and the maintenance of learner data.
- Duties will include preparing call lists, undertaking telephone and e-mail enquiries with partner employers and reviewing learner progress with learners via the telephone.
- Contributing to the review process for delivery partners with the intention of rigorously testing: learner progression; the adequacy of tracking procedures; the quality and frequency of learner engagement.
- As part of a team you will work with a specific set of learners undertaking an apprenticeship for whom you will give guidance and support. Whilst the vast majority of reviews will be undertaken by telephone there will be occasional instances where traveling to learners may be necessary.
- Ability to work with others as part of an effective team and also working independently when organising your own workload
- Excellent communication skills whether face to face, in writing or via telephone or e-mail
Knowledge of apprenticeships within any of these fields would be an advantage; Health and Social Care, Construction, Engineering or Management
- Good IT skills including use of MS Excel
- Experience of call centre operations
- GCSE English & Mathematics (grade A* to C) or equivalent Level 2 qualifications
- NVQ 3 or related qualification
Further details: Job Description & Person Specification
Following a review of the recruitment process we are now requesting references prior to interview – please ensure when applying, you have provided the details of referees that cover the previous 5 years of employment and a character reference.
How to Apply
Should you be interested in any of our vacancies please complete the application (2 parts) and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively send an up to date CV with a covering letter
Please ensure you return both parts to ensure your application is complete.