Job Vacancies Details
We are recruiting for an ambitious, professional, resilient and respectful:
Learner Hub Receptionist
Salary of £20,191 per annum/pro rata, up to £24,754 per annum/pro rata if accessing full flexible pay options.
25 hours per week / 36 weeks per year (14:30 – 19:30 Mon to Thurs & 11:30 – 16:30 Fri)
Benefits to Support Work Life Balance: 28 days annual leave + Bank holidays pro rata. Flexible work, holiday and pay options.
- Advise, guide and support learners in the appropriate use of resources to effectively obtain information in various forms.
- Prepare and manage learner hub resources, with loaning resources and equipment to learners.
- Assist the Learner Voice and Hub team leader with signposting learners to relevant support services and managing online resources.
- Assist in managing learner behaviour and ensuring that the Learner Hub is a safe, welcoming space for all learners and staff.
- Highly motivated Receptionist with a range of customer facing experience.
- Able to collaboratively within a team and problem solve issues as they arise.
- Well organised and hold an excellent range of communication skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft IT packages.
- Minimum GCSE grade 4 / C in English & Maths or equivalent.
- Appropriate customer service qualification or working towards equivalent.
- Willingness to work towards gaining further qualifications as required for the post.
Ideal attributes of applicant:
- You will be comfortable talking and engaging with a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Be a highly organised, collaborative and enthusiastic team player.
- You will have a keen interest in our industry and willing to undergo further training and development.
- You will be ambitious and want to drive to maintain our high standards.
- You are ambitious, professional, respectful and resilient, thriving in a high trust and high performance culture.
- You can make a significant contribution in our mission to provide excellence and opportunity in both technical and professional education, training and apprenticeships.
- 28 days holiday + Bank Holidays pro rata
- Car Charging Points.
- Flexible Pay - Access to LGPS or NEST pension schemes
- Flexible Holiday - Buy and Sell Holiday options
- Flexible working - Working from Home and Hybrid delivery and hybrid Working
- Internal service discounts
- Health & Wellbeing Support Packages
Further details: Job Description & Person Specification