Job Vacancies Details
HR SYSTEMS SPECIALIST
Salary: £23,811 per annum
Hours: 37 hours a week
Closing Date: 5th June 2019 (Interviews within 2 weeks of this date)
Full-Time Fixed term until End of October 2019
Start date: Early June 2019
A day in the life of an HR Systems Specialist
The HR department are undergoing transition from two systems to one all encompassing HR and Payroll System. The main duties for the HR Systems Specialist will ensure that the data is accurately transferred from the existing systems to the new system. Working with the Senior HR Advisor and HR Advisor –Pay and Benefits to ensure that the system is tested before launch and development of a launch and training plan. In addition the HR Systems Specialist would be responsible College wide administration and organisation of staff training days and general staff development activities.
- Accountable for the project coordination and timely completion of the project e.g. defining key requirements, selecting, testing and implementing new MHR system
- Liaise with internal stakeholders
- Design/provide training for all users e.g. designing and delivering training, and producing user guides to increase knowledge, effectiveness and ability to use HR systems.
- Maintain/update documentation such as training manuals in line with functionality
- Progress systems activity within defined configurations, recommending changes where appropriate
- Carry out system administration activities e.g. troubleshooting, system maintenance, system testing, system/data checks fault-finding and resolution, managing user access, documentation of bespoke configurations and regular QA and Data audit processes
- Work with the HR team and key business stakeholders to develop metrics and reports and ensure real time information is available to support business requirements and to monitor key business metrics
- Define with the HR Team metrics and reports in line requirements e.g. Dashboards
- Maintain confidentiality of data security at all times
- Undertake other duties which it is reasonable to do so
- Ensure compliance to all policies, procedures, standard operating procedures and safe working practices, with recommendations for action and continuous improvement
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS
- A proven experience in working with and implementing MHR
- A great understanding of HR and recruitment services and the business processes that support these services
- Microsoft Excel super user (VLOOKUP, pivots, databases)
- Extensive HR systems reporting, HR process, and project management experience required.
- Highly organised with ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and time-management skills
- Demonstrated experience/maturity to handle confidential and sensitive information.
- Possess a positive, service-oriented attitude with excellent follow through on issues.
- Foresees potential challenges and comes prepared with solutions to solve variety of problems
More details: Job Description & Person Specificiation
Following a review of the recruitment process we are now requesting references prior to interview – please ensure when applying, you have provided the details of referees that cover the previous 5 years of employment and a character reference.
How to Apply
Should you be interested in any of our vacancies please complete the application (2 parts) and send it to email@example.com or alternatively send an up to date CV with a covering letter