Job Vacancies Details
Salary: Up to £37.050 per annum (dependent on experience and qualifications)
Salary including benefits package up to £46,990 & Employers pension contribution of 23.8% Teachers Pension Scheme.
Hours: 18.5 – 37 hours per week
Permanent part time or full time post
Start date: January 2022
· Onsite benefits:
o Free parking
o Motor Vehicle Services
o Hair & Beauty Salon
o Discounted Costa
· Flu jab voucher
· Specsavers voucher
· Counselling services
· Cycle to work scheme
· 55 days annual leave pro rata (including bank holidays)
· Teacher Pension Scheme
A day in the life of …
Introducing professional adult learners to the CIPD and Management programmes offered at the college, delivering an interesting and diverse programme that aligns with the CIPD accreditation.
You will be working within a team of professionals preparing lessons, marking and feeding back to learners regarding their assignments. The delivery method will be online teaching, with two days per month being in College delivering face to face sessions.
You will liaise with the awarding body, CIPD, the external quality reviewers and local CIPD branches. You will be currently working in a mid to senior level in a HR department and looking to take your training experience to the next level.
You will be used to working in a busy, professional environment with excellent communication skills and a strong knowledge of HR practice.
- Qualified to level 5 CIPD or above, in a business or HR related topic.
- Hold a CIPD membership.
- Educated to a degree level.
- Minimum grade C in GCSE English & Maths or equivalent.
- Experience within HR Management at middle to senior level, experience of training preparation and delivery and a desire to take a step into teaching.
Ideal attributes of applicant:
- Excellent communication skills, highly organised and enthusiastic.
- Willing to undergo further training and development, full support to achieve PGCE or Certificate in Education available.
- Be able to support and motivate learners.
Please note that if you have not been contacted 2 weeks after applying, please be advised you have been unsuccessful in your application for the post.
Please be advised that the post may be withdrawn at any point if a suitable applicant has been appointed.
Further details: Job Description & Person Specification
Following a review of the recruitment process we are now requesting references prior to interview – please ensure when applying, you have provided the details of referees that cover the previous 5 years of employment and a character reference.
How to Apply
Should you be interested in any of our vacancies please complete the application (2 parts) and send it to email@example.com or alternatively send an up to date CV with a covering letter
Please ensure you return both parts to ensure your application is complete.