Job Vacancies Details
Level 5 Health and Social Care Assessor and IQA
Salary: £24,504 per annum/pro rata
Hours: 37 hours per week
Start Date: ASAP
Closing Date: 8th March 2021
A day in the life of…..
As an Assessor, you will support learners to inspire them to realise their full potential as you support, advise and guide them through their training and assessment. Delivering a professional, high quality service to businesses and learners is key and is underpinned by quality procedures and Awarding Organisation requirements.
- Build relationships with new and existing employers as well as identify potential new learners.
- Ensure learner progression is delivered via direct observations, group delivery, one to one mentoring and support, telephone discussions and marking of assignments.
- To take ownership of the learner journey and ensure all learners have a positive learning experience
- Progress, track and manage learner details within in-house systems, adhering to all audit compliance requirements
- Ensure all learner contact is recorded and accurately documented, ensuring all information and evidence is kept securely and in accordance with DTS policies and procedures
- Ensure that DTS processes are followed and that the required standards of Quality, Audit and Accreditation (including E&D, Safeguarding, PREVENT and H&S learner policies) are met.
- Undertake, update and maintain any necessary training or knowledge development required to complete the role effectively
- Fully comply with our commitment to ‘Prevent’ policies
- Comply with all General Data Protection Regulation responsibilities and duties as required by the role
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
- Target driven and passionate about delivering exceptional results.
- Strong organisation skills - able to work to a planned, prioritised workload but also with flexibility to respond to operational changes
- Ability to use own initiative to solve problems
- Able to work in a busy changing environment with the ability to be flexible and adapt to new challenges
- Excellent IT skills
- Strong administrative skills and experience of working to a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Have experience working in the Health and Social Care sector and be qualified to a minimum level 3 standard
- Demonstrable experience in a management role or capacity may attract a higher level of salary.
- Will be passionate about ensuring the highest possible standard of safeguarding. The personal safety and wellbeing of each learner at DTS is paramount
- Maths and English to Level 2
- AET qualification or equivalent (PTTLS)
- Hold a relevant Assessor award (A1, D32, CAVA)
- Hold a relevant IQA award
How to Apply
More details: Job Description & Person Specification
Following a review of the recruitment process we are now requesting references prior to interview – please ensure when applying, you have provided the details of referees that cover the previous 5 years of employment and a character reference.
Should you be interested in any of our vacancies please complete the application (2 parts) and send it to email@example.com or alternatively send an up to date CV with a covering letter
Please ensure you return both parts to ensure your application is complete.