Job Vacancies Details
We are recruiting for an ambitious, professional, resilient and respectful:
Head of Delivery
Salary up to £42,058 per annum with Teachers Pension Scheme, or up to £52,017 per annum if accessing full flexible pay options.
37 hours per week, 52 weeks per year.
Benefits to Support Work Life Balance: 42 days annual leave + Bank holidays pro rata. Flexible work, holiday and pay options.
- Lead the development and successful growth of a curriculum area.
- To work as part of a team with other College managers, contribute to the development and successful delivery of an annual business plan.
- To fully utilise the workshop space, resources and staff to maximise activity and income across all funding streams to include full cost, apprenticeship and commercial activity.
- To support the Deputy Principal (Curriculum and Digital) in driving the accuracy and timeliness of the curriculum planning process and ensuring that funding is optimised for all College delivery.
- Knowledge of pedagogies and production methodologies for a range of delivery methods to include online and digital learning.
- An understanding of, or experience in, the design and delivery of commercial learning.
- Work effectively and collaborate with academic teams to develop learning materials.
- Experience of supporting/embedding institutional responses to national and local policy (quality, assessment, assignment submission etc) in digital platforms.
- Either teaching/mentoring experience or have supported apprentices and/or learners in the work place.
- Well organised and hold an excellent range of communication skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft IT packages.
- Minimum GCSE grade 4 / C in English & Maths or equivalent.
- Level 4 Management qualification.
- Minimum Level 3 NVQ qualification in a field/industry or equivalent.
- PGCE or equivalent qualification.
Ideal attributes of applicant:
- You will be comfortable talking and engaging with a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Be a highly organised, collaborative and enthusiastic team player.
- You will have a keen interest in our industry and willing to undergo further training and development.
- You will be ambitious and want to drive to maintain our high standards.
- You are ambitious, professional, respectful and resilient, thriving in a high trust and high performance culture.
- You can make a significant contribution in our mission to provide excellence and opportunity in both technical and professional education, training and apprenticeships.
- 42 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Car Charging Points
- Flexible Pay - Access to TPS or NEST pension schemes
- Flexible Holiday - Buy and Sell Holiday options
- Flexible working - Hybrid delivery/working options
- Internal service discounts
- Health & Wellbeing Support Packages
If you are looking to make a career change, and get into teaching, we will fully support you to be successful by offering you the time to complete the course and 100% financial support towards the cost of the course; as a college we are committed to your personal development and our mission is to ensure that all members of our learning community grow and develop #BeBetter. Further information about transitioning to the FE sector can be found here: Share your skills and teach in further education - Teach in further education - gov.uk (campaign.gov.uk).
More details: Job Description & Person Specificiation