Job Vacancies Details
We are recruiting for an ambitious, professional, resilient and respectful:
Head of Brand and Employer Engagement
Salary of £42,058 with Local Government Pension Scheme, or £51,563 if accessing full flexible pay options.
37 hours per week, 52 weeks per year. Fixed Term until 31st July 2023.
Benefits to Support Work Life Balance: 37 days annual leave + Bank holidays. Flexible work, holiday and pay options.
- To ensure that the College’s reputation is maximised so as to meet and exceed recruitment targets.
- To develop a programme of targeted marketing activities which enhances the reputation and perceptions of the College, in order to meet learner recruitment targets.
- Develop new commercial partnerships for the purpose of income generation. This will involve research, engagement and nurturing relationships, and closing business agreements.
- Successful implementation of the College’s employer engagement strategy.
- To continually ‘transform’ the employer engagement experience and aspire to achieve a ‘frictionless’ user experience for all employers and stakeholders.
- Experience of positive relationship building with a variety of stakeholders.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to relate to and influence a diverse range of people.
- Knowledge of implementing an innovative approach that combines marketing and sales methods and techniques.
- The ability to work with a high level of autonomy, including the ability to simultaneously work on a high volume of priorities.
- Well organised and hold an excellent range of communication skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft IT packages.
- Minimum GCSE grade 4 / C in English & Maths or equivalent.
- Degree or equivalent professional qualification in related field
- Evidence of ongoing and relevant CPD.
- Management qualification is desirable.
Ideal attributes of applicant:
- You will be comfortable talking and engaging with a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Be a highly organised, collaborative and enthusiastic team player.
- You will have a keen interest in our industry and willing to undergo further training and development.
- You will be ambitious and want to drive to maintain our high standards.
- You are ambitious, professional, respectful and resilient, thriving in a high trust and high performance culture.
- You can make a significant contribution in our mission to provide excellence and opportunity in both technical and professional education, training and apprenticeships.
- 37 days annual leave + Bank holidays.
- Car Charging Points.
- Flexible Pay - Access to LGPS or NEST pension schemes
- Flexible Holiday - Buy and Sell Holiday options
- Flexible working - Working from Home and Hybrid delivery and hybrid Working
- Internal service discounts
- Health & Wellbeing Support Packages
Further information: Job Description & Person Specification