Job Vacancies Details
We are recruiting for an ambitious, professional, resilient and respectful:
Engagement & Learner Recruitment Executive
Salary of £21,933 pro rata, up to £26,890 pro rata if accessing full flexible pay options.
37 hours per week, 52 weeks per year.
Benefits to Support Work Life Balance: 28 days annual leave + Bank holidays. Flexible work, holiday and pay options.
- Working with a variety of learners across all industries and sectors, with knowledge and experience in providing a “single application process” for all learners.
- Provide advice and guidance for businesses whether they are seeking new talent, maximising recently recruited talent or preparing succession plans.
- Working with our Account Manager, to develop innovative delivery models in partnership with employers and help them to extend their recruitment pathways.
- Manage existing employer relationships, to cross sell and support all areas of the college. This will also include leveraging repeat business and looking for new opportunities.
- Experience of working with employers to advise on government funding solutions including the apprenticeship levy would be an advantage.
- Working successfully with internal colleagues and external stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to relate to and influence a diverse range of people.
- A creative and innovative approach that combines sales and customer service methods.
- The ability to work with a high level of autonomy, including the ability to simultaneously work on a high volume of priorities.
- Knowledge of Microsoft IT packages.
- Minimum GCSE grade 4 / C in English & Maths or equivalent.
- Level 3 or above in Sales, Marketing or Customer Service or a related Level 3 qualification.
- Degree (desirable)
- Willingness to work towards further relevant qualifications.
Ideal attributes of applicant:
- You will be comfortable talking and engaging with a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Be a highly organised, collaborative and enthusiastic team player.
- You will have a keen interest in our industry and willing to undergo further training and development.
- You will be ambitious and want to drive to maintain our high standards.
- You are ambitious, professional, respectful and resilient, thriving in a high trust and high performance culture.
- You can make a significant contribution in our mission to provide excellence and opportunity in both technical and professional education, training and apprenticeships.
- 28 days annual leave + Bank holidays.
- Car Charging Points.
- Flexible Pay - Access to LGPS or NEST pension schemes
- Flexible Holiday - Buy and Sell Holiday options
- Flexible working - Working from Home and Hybrid delivery and hybrid Working
- Internal service discounts
- Health & Wellbeing Support Packages
Further Information: Job Description & Person Specification