Job Vacancies Details
Executive Assistant to Vice Principal (Finance, Funding and MIS)
Job title: Executive Assistant to VP Finance, Funding and MIS
Salary: £23,811 per annum
Hours: 37 per week
Full-Time / Permanent
Start date: ASAP
· Onsite benefits:
o Free parking
o Motor Vehicle Services
o Hair & Beauty Salon
o Discounted Costa
· Flu jab voucher
· Specsavers voucher
· Counselling services
· Cycle to work scheme
· 32 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
· Local Government Pension Scheme
A day in the life of:
As the Executive Assistant, you will provide efficient and comprehensive assistance to the Vice Principal Finance, Funding and MIS, including confidential secretarial and administrative support services.
You will act as the main point of contact for the Vice Principal Finance, Funding and MIS providing a broad and highly efficient support service across the full range of office services, ensuring confidentiality is maintained at all times.
You will assist with arrangements and administration to support events being led by the SMT, and receive SMT visitors, providing a welcoming environment and ensuring accommodation, resources and refreshments are available.
- Advanced business administration / secretarial skills and experience
- Advanced IT skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Teams and PowerPoint
- Experience of providing high-level support in a busy, confidential/sensitive environment
- Experience of producing meeting minutes and documents of a high quality
- Experience of working for a senior manager
- Attention to detail, ensuring accuracy
- Ideally experience from within the FE sector
- GCSE A-C in Maths and English or level 2 equivalent
- Education at Level 3 or above
- A Secretarial or Business Administration qualification
Ideal attributes of applicant:
You would ideally have strong organisational skills, be a good communicator, competent at multi-tasking and experienced in working in a fast paced environment.
Please note that if you have not been contacted 2 weeks after applying, please be advised you have been unsuccessful in your application for the post.
Please be advised that the post may be withdrawn at any point if a suitable applicant has been appointed.
Further Information: Job Description and Person Specification
Following a review of the recruitment process we are now requesting references prior to interview – please ensure when applying, you have provided the details of referees that cover the previous 5 years of employment and a character reference.
How to Apply
Should you be interested in any of our vacancies please complete the application (2 parts) and send it to email@example.com
Please ensure you return both parts to ensure your application is complete.