Job Vacancies Details
We are recruiting for an ambitious, professional, resilient and respectful:
Salary: Up to £26,032 under the College’s sector leading flexible work, holiday and pay policy.
Hours: 37 per week, 52 weeks per year.
Benefits to Support Work Life Balance: 28 days annual leave + Bank holidays. Flexible work, holiday and pay options.
- Maximise the College’s reputation is maximised to meet and exceed learner recruitment targets.
- Implement the College’s employer engagement strategy.
- Ensure that employers receive the highest quality of customer service throughout their enquiry to enrolment journey.
- Continually deliver the College’s customer service experience and aspire to achieve a ‘frictionless’ user experience from enquiry to enrolment.
- Experience within a customer service and sales role using a variety of methods and techniques.
- Ability to work with a high level of autonomy, including the ability to prioritise work load.
- Well organised and hold an excellent range of communication skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft IT packages.
- Minimum GCSE grade 4 / C in English & Maths or equivalent.
- Level 3 or above in Sales, Marketing, Customer Service or related qualification.
- Evidence of ongoing and relevant CPD.
- Degree desirable, but not essential.
Ideal attributes of applicant:
- You will be comfortable talking and engaging with a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Be a highly organised, collaborative and enthusiastic team player.
- You will have a keen interest in our industry and willing to undergo further training and development.
- You will be ambitious and want to drive to maintain our high standards.
- You are ambitious, professional, respectful and resilient, thriving in a high trust and high performance culture.
- You can make a significant contribution in our mission to provide excellence and opportunity in both technical and professional education, training and apprenticeships.
Other Employee Benefits:
· Free Parking.
· Car Charging Points.
· Onsite Gym.
· Discounts on Motor Vehicle Services.
· Discounts on Hair & Beauty Treatments.
· Discounted Coffee shop and Restaurant.
· Flu Jab Voucher.
· Specsavers Voucher.
· Health & Wellbeing Support Services.
· Cycle to Work Scheme.
· Perkbox – Members Discount Website
Further details: Job Description & Person Specification