Job Vacancies Details
Salary: £27,562 per annum
Full-Time / Permanent
Start date: ASAP
· Onsite benefits:
o Free parking
o Motor Vehicle Services
o Hair & Beauty Salon
o Discounted Costa
· Flu jab voucher
· Specsavers voucher
· Counselling services
· Cycle to work scheme
· 32 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
· Local Government Pension Scheme
A day in the life of:
As the Copywriter in the Brand, Engagement and Learner Recruitment Department you will write impactful copy that is ambitious, inspiring and innovative to ensure that all college messaging and communication promotes the college brand and values.
You will be collaborating with other marketing professionals in the team such as our Digital Designer, Digital Marketing Executive and Marketing Assistant and working with other colleagues in the College such as curriculum teams and other support staff.
You will deliver creative PR campaigns, work with third party media/press contacts and agencies, write high quality and engaging content, edit and proofread content written by others, research content ideas and report on college stories published by local and regional press.
- Excellent written English
- Demonstrable experience of working with the press, media and third-party agencies
- Highly creative being able to produce new ideas and concepts
- The ability to work with a high level of autonomy, including the ability to simultaneously work on a high volume of priorities and consistently achieving targets
- GCSE A-C in Maths and English or level 2 equivalent
- English Language at Level 3 or above
- A degree or equivalent professional qualification in PR, marketing or related field
Ideal attributes of applicant:
You'll be creative and passionate about language, able to express complex ideas in a direct and engaging way, and to tailor your style according to the content and the audience.
Please note that if you have not been contacted 2 weeks after applying, please be advised you have been unsuccessful in your application for the post.
Please be advised that the post may be withdrawn at any point if a suitable applicant has been appointed.
Further Information: Job Description & Person Specification
How to Apply
Should you be interested in any of our vacancies please complete the application (2 parts) and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively send an up to date CV with a covering letter
Please ensure you return both parts to ensure your application is complete.
Following a review of the recruitment process we are now requesting references prior to interview – please ensure when applying, you have provided the details of referees that cover the previous 5 years of employment and a character reference.