Job Vacancies Details
We are recruiting for an ambitious, professional, resilient and respectful:
Salary: Up to £29,192 under the College’s sector leading flexible work, holiday and pay policy.
Hours: 37 per week, 52 weeks per year.
Benefits to Support Work Life Balance: 28 days annual leave + Bank holidays. Flexible work, holiday and pay options.
- You will be monitoring training provision, liaising with subcontractors and undertaking audit practices on internal departments.
- Reporting progress to the Quality, Compliance and Improvement Manager.
- Calling samples of learners from those live on courses/programmes and recording and monitoring outcomes of progress and satisfaction and adherence with ESFA funding rules.
- Writing up, storing and disseminating of audit reports; frequency of audits will be dependent upon risk.
- Highly motivated Compliance professional with a range of industry experience.
- Able to manage own workload and re-prioritise tasks as required to meet the departments business needs.
- Well organised and hold an excellent range of communication skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft IT packages.
- Minimum GCSE grade 4 / C in English & Maths or equivalent.
- Relevant level 3 qualification of equivalent.
- IQA/Assessors award desirable.
- ICT level 2 desirable.
Ideal attributes of applicant:
- You will be comfortable talking and engaging with a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Be a highly organised, collaborative and enthusiastic team player.
- You will have a keen interest in our industry and willing to undergo further training and development.
- You will be ambitious and want to drive to maintain our high standards.
- You are ambitious, professional, respectful and resilient, thriving in a high trust and high performance culture.
- You can make a significant contribution in our mission to provide excellence and opportunity in both technical and professional education, training and apprenticeships.
Other Employee Benefits:
· Free Parking.
· Car Charging Points.
· Onsite Gym.
· Discounts on Motor Vehicle Services.
· Discounts on Hair & Beauty Treatments.
· Discounted Coffee shop and Restaurant.
· Flu Jab Voucher.
· Specsavers Voucher.
· Health & Wellbeing Support Services.
· Cycle to Work Scheme.
· Perkbox – Members Discount Website
If you are looking to make a career change, and get into teaching, we will fully support you to be successful by offering you the time to complete the course and 100% financial support towards the cost of the course; as a college we are committed to your personal development and our mission is to ensure that all members of our learning community grow and develop #BeBetter. Further information about transitioning to the FE sector can be found here: Share your skills and teach in further education - Teach in further education - gov.uk (campaign.gov.uk)
More details: Job Description & Person Specificiation