Job Vacancies Details
Adult Community Learning Tutor
Salary: £18.53 – 34.53 per hour (dependent on qualifications and experience)
Hours: Various (see more details below)
Fixed Term/Part-Time/Term-Time only
A day in the life of…..
Our sessional tutors prepare and provide quality guided tuition to a range of mixed ability adult learners, ensuring that the classes are inclusive, fun, informative, and engaging.
Ideal attributes of applicant:
A motivational communicator, you are approachable, compassionate, organised, enthusiastic, and willing to undergo further training and development if appropriate.
- Fixed Term/Sessional - due to start November 2021
- 2.5 hours a week (evenings), 5 week course
- We require a tutor to teach small groups of adult learners skills to make Christmas floristry displays. Candidates should have extensive skills in floristry techniques, with the appropriate skills and knowledge to impart their expertise and provide course content suitable for all level of learners.
French Language Tutor
- Fixed Term/Sessional - due to start January 2022
- 2 hours a week, 10 week course
- We require an experienced French language tutor to teach a small group of adult learners. You should be confident in your ability to teach your skills to adults with a wide range of abilities.
Garden Design Tutor
- Fixed Term/Sessional: 01/01/2022 – 31/03/2022
- 2 hours per week, 5 week course
- To teach small groups of adult learners about basic garden design. Previous teaching experience is not essential, but you should be confident in your ability to teach your skills to others, ensuring that your topics are well researched and up to date. Theoretical classroom based course.
Patchwork & Quilting Tutor
- Fixed Term/Sessional: ASAP
- 2 hours per week, 10 week course
We require a tutor to teach small groups of adult learners patchwork and quilting methods. Although previous teaching experience is not essential, you should be confident in your ability to teach your skills to others, ensuring that your topic is well researched and up to date.
- Fixed Term/Sessional: January 2022
- 2 hours per week, 8 weeks course
- To teach small groups of adult learners the basics of traditional and modern upholstery techniques. Although previous teaching experience is not essential, you should be a master of your trade and confident in your ability to teach your skills to others.
Any other info.
Please note that if you have not been contacted 2 weeks after applying, please be advised you have been unsuccessful in your application for the post.
Please be advised that the post may be withdrawn at any point if a suitable applicant has been appointed.
Further details: Job Description & Person Specification
Following a review of the recruitment process we are now requesting references prior to interview – please ensure when applying, you have provided the details of referees that cover the previous 5 years of employment and a character reference.
How to Apply
Should you be interested in any of our vacancies please complete the application (2 parts) and send it to email@example.com or alternatively send an up to date CV with a covering letter
Please ensure you return both parts to ensure your application is complete.