Job Vacancies Details
We are recruiting for an ambitious, professional, resilient and respectful:
Team Leader - ACL
Salary of £27,246 per annum, up to £33,404 per annum if accessing full flexible pay options.
37 hours per week, 52 weeks per year.
Benefits to Support Work Life Balance: 28 days annual leave + Bank holidays. Flexible work, holiday and pay options.
- Lead a team of Adult Community tutors and administrator colleagues to deliver an innovative and unrivalled adult learning delivery, meeting the needs of the local community.
- To work closely with the Adult & Online Manager to create and develop new market opportunities to provide education and training for the local community.
- To develop partnerships and exploit all networking opportunities with community partners in order to bring the adult and community learning offer to the widest possible audience.
- Plan and co-ordinate starter courses which will encourage learners to progress to further learning both within the adult and community learning area and the College’s vocational courses.
- To work with partners to increase the opportunity and involvement for all college learners in community initiatives, volunteering and work experience.
- Highly motivated team leader with a range of adult learning and community delivery experience.
- Able to work collaboratively within a team and problem solve issues as they arise.
- Experience of leading a team of tutors to effectively manage their courses and learners.
- Well organised and hold an excellent range of communication skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft IT packages.
- Minimum GCSE grade 4 / C in English & Maths or equivalent.
- Level 3 qualification in relevant subject or equivalent.
- Level 3 Team Leading or Management is desirable.
- Relevant degree qualification desirable.
Ideal attributes of applicant:
- You will be comfortable talking and engaging with a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Be a highly organised, collaborative and enthusiastic team player.
- You will have a keen interest in our industry and willing to undergo further training and development.
- You will be ambitious and want to drive to maintain our high standards.
- You are ambitious, professional, respectful and resilient, thriving in a high trust and high performance culture.
- You can make a significant contribution in our mission to provide excellence and opportunity in both technical and professional education, training and apprenticeships.
- 28 days holiday + Bank Holidays pro rata
- Car Charging Points.
- Flexible Pay - Access to LGPS or NEST pension schemes
- Flexible Holiday - Buy and Sell Holiday options
- Flexible working - Working from Home and Hybrid delivery and hybrid Working
- Internal service discounts
- Health & Wellbeing Support Packages
Further details: Job Description & Person Specification