Job Vacancies Details
We are recruiting for an ambitious, professional, resilient and respectful:
Administrator in our Adult, EC Online and Community Department
Salary of £20,191 per annum, up to £24,754 per annum if accessing full flexible pay options.
37 hours per week, 52 weeks per year.
Benefits to Support Work Life Balance: 28 days annual leave + Bank holidays. Flexible work, holiday and pay options.
- Ensure all learners enrolling with the Adult, EC ONLINE and Community Learning department receive a high-quality service, by providing comprehensive administrative support.
- Act as the first point of contact for enquires coming into the department and distributing enquires to the relevant personnel, and where appropriate monitoring enquiry response times.
- To provide a full range of clerical and administrative support services to all structures within the Adult and Online department.
- Deliver evening admin services twice a week from local locations.
- Highly motivated administrator with a range of adult, online and community experience.
- Excellent administrator with good organisational skills focused on customer needs.
- Experience of attending community events and the promotion of activities.
- Well organised and hold an excellent range of communication skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft IT packages.
- Minimum GCSE grade 4 / C in English & Maths or equivalent.
- Relevant Customer Care Qualification.
Ideal attributes of applicant:
- You will be comfortable talking and engaging with a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Be a highly organised, collaborative and enthusiastic team player.
- You will have a keen interest in our industry and willing to undergo further training and development.
- You will be ambitious and want to drive to maintain our high standards.
- You are ambitious, professional, respectful and resilient, thriving in a high trust and high performance culture.
- You can make a significant contribution in our mission to provide excellence and opportunity in both technical and professional education, training and apprenticeships.
- 28 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Car Charging Points.
- Flexible Pay - Access to LGPS or NEST pension schemes
- Flexible Holiday - Buy and Sell Holiday options
- Flexible working - Working from Home and Hybrid delivery and hybrid Working
- Internal service discounts
- Health & Wellbeing Support Packages
More details: Job Description & Person Specificiation