Job Vacancies Details
We are recruiting for an ambitious, professional, resilient and respectful:
Salary up to £21,933 with Local Government Pension Scheme, or up to £26,890 if accessing full flexible pay options.
37 hours per week, 52 weeks per year. Fixed Term for 12 months (MAT cover).
Benefits to Support Work Life Balance: 28 days annual leave + Bank holidays. Flexible work, holiday and pay options.
- To assist the Management Accountant with the preparation of monthly management accounts.
- To provide assistance to the Business Admin Apprentice at key times to ensure processing is kept up to date.
- To ensure that the College’s financial control framework is robust and that procedures are consistently adhered to in regards to the Financial Regulations.
- To provide a responsive and flexible service to managers and staff.
- Highly motivated Accounts Assistant with experience of income, expenditure and book keeping is essential.
- Ability to work with others as part of an effective team and also working independently when organising your own workload.
- Well organised and holds excellent communication skills whether face to face, in writing or via telephone or e-mail.
- Knowledge of Microsoft IT packages.
- Minimum GCSE grade 4 / C in English & Maths or equivalent.
- AAT Level 3 qualified or studying towards.
- Minimum Level 2 AAT qualification.
- Relevant level 3 qualification or equivalent.
Ideal attributes of applicant:
- You will be comfortable talking and engaging with a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Be a highly organised, collaborative and enthusiastic team player.
- You will have a keen interest in our industry and willing to undergo further training and development.
- You will be ambitious and want to drive to maintain our high standards.
- You are ambitious, professional, respectful and resilient, thriving in a high trust and high performance culture.
- You can make a significant contribution in our mission to provide excellence and opportunity in both technical and professional education, training and apprenticeships.
- 28 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Car Charging Points
- Flexible Pay - Access to LGPS or NEST pension schemes
- Flexible Holiday - Buy and Sell Holiday options
- Flexible working - Working from Home and Hybrid delivery and hybrid Working (95% working onsite)
- Internal service discounts
- Health & Wellbeing Support Packages
Further details: Job Description & Person Specification