Apprenticeship Employer Lunch
Want to know the true return on investment that Apprenticeships can create?
Then why not attend our Employer Lunch: 12:30 – 1:30pm on Wednesday 16th March 2016
In conjunction with National Apprenticeship Week Eastleigh College will be holding an employer lunch to highlight the true business benefits that you can expect by taking on an Apprentice.
The event will run from 12:30pm until 1:30pm on Wednesday 16th March 2016 at the College’s East Avenue Restaurant. A light buffet lunch will be served from 12:15pm and the expected agenda is as follows:
- 12:30pm: Welcome from Dr Jan Edrich; Chief Executive and Principal at Eastleigh College
- 12:35pm: Apprenticeship overview - Dan Wareham; Eastleigh College Training Agency
- 12:45pm: My Business benefits - Patterson Reeves & Partners
- 1:00pm: My Business benefits - Gair Gas
- 1:15pm: Question and Answer session
The lunch is open to all local employers who are interested in finding out more about Apprenticeships, and we would be happy to welcome up to two people per business.
To confirm your place on this free event, please email email@example.com with the name of your business, the names of any attendees and your dietary requirements.
If you wish to submit any questions prior to the lunch which can be answered during the question and answer session, please also feel free to email this through the email address above.
We look forward to welcoming you to this exciting event.