Nominations are now open for the Learner Values Awards and the Staff Excellence Awards.
The Annual Awards are a fantastic way to recognise and celebrate the success of our learners and staff, and this year we would like more people involved than ever! We will be celebrating on the following dates:
Learner Values Awards
Thursday 23rd June 2pm to 6pm The Learner Hub and Refectory
Staff Excellence Awards
Friday 22nd July 11am to 3pm The Learner Hub and Refectory
Wednesday 11th May
Nominations open (the nomination forms can be found below)
Friday 3rd June
Monday 6th to Thursday 9th June
Awards Lead to select one winner per college value (Learner Awards only)
Friday 10th June
SMT judging to take place
Staff Award Categories
- Award for Excellence in Achieving Development and Growth
- Award for Excellence in Innovation
- New Colleague Award
Respect and FREDIE
- Award for Excellence in Collaboration and Engagement
- Award for Excellence in Supporting Others and Responsiveness
- Award for Excellence in FREDIE
- Award for Excellence in Inspirational Coaching
- Lifetime Achievement Award
- Unsung Hero Award
- Delivery Colleague of the Year Award
- Support Colleague of the Year Award
- Leader of the Year Award
Ambition, Respect and FREDIE, Resilience, Professional
Team of the Year Award
Learner Award Categories
A huge thank you to our wonderful Event Management learners who are leading the Learner Values Awards project this year.
To submit a nomination, please complete the online nomination form below.
The deadline for submitting nominations is Friday 3rd June 2022.